The polls are in! There were a few surprises I did not anticipate- the most used technology is YouTube, with eBoard a close second. The most important thing I’d like to promote is discussing how we use technology. We’ll be promoting successful uses of technology in the classroom at our meetings. The most successful collaboration we’ve had at Shawnee quickly showcased different edtech tools on the web, and we discussed how we could use it in our classrooms.
- What is the most exciting thing about YouTube specific to your class?
- What type of collaboration happens beyond the video?
- Do you use a comment or public forum online?
- What is successful about using eBoard?
- Is there anything you’d like to change or do differently?
- What has been successful?
- What apps are proving successful in the iPad pilot program? Is anyone else finding use for apps?
- The other technologies in the poll are more for communication and collaboration- what has been successful?
- Do you have a need to have all the websites important to you get “fed” to you in one place?
- Do you find different information via print, television, on the internet? Do you share that information with your classes or colleagues? How?